Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, October 28, 2024

Late October Weekend


 I had a quiet weekend at home, and I enjoyed it. 

I cut some of my limelight hydrangea, now with their autumn blush on them and took them to my friend Britt. They've recently bought a house and are doing projects to make it more their own style. It's lovely. Yesterday, she shared a table they bought on Marketplace, and styled it with some of the hydrangea. Here are a few photos.




Tim mowed some properties he takes care of, I read, knitted, and cooked food. Saturday evening Tim, Wes, and Kyle brought our freezers up to the garage from the basement. 

Yesterday, after church and lunch, Tim and Wes went out to buy the tool chest Tim has been waiting for the garage to be finished before purchasing. We are all so happy about this project being finished. I'll try to get a few photos today, and share them soon.

My burning bush are amazing.


There is so much excitement and yet, desperation on the dems part, surrounding the election. 

I watched the Trump rally yesterday while I knitted, and it was all positive. Everyone who spoke talked of making our lives healthier, freer, and making our nation great once again.

All the left could do was talk about it being like a n*zi rally. This was not true at all. 

Jessica from House Inhabit shared these things last night on Instagram.




Did you know that in 1992 Bill Clinton accepted the Dem nomination for President at Madison Square Gardens? That Ronald Reagan, John F. Kennedy, and others have held political rallies there? Billy Graham has held evangelistic crusades there. Were they are n*zi events?

This is dangerous talk. It gets the crazies out who may try another assassination. 

I actually think they know they've lost, but will try stuff after the election to keep from being able to serve. Keep praying.

 

No comments:

Late October Weekend

  I had a quiet weekend at home, and I enjoyed it.  I cut some of my limelight hydrangea, now with their autumn blush on them and took them ...