Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer:
Describe a toy you remember from your childhood. Mrs. Beasley Doll. (like Buffy's on Family Affair)

Soup:
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you? 8

Salad:
Where would you rather be at this very moment? hmmm, I am pretty content here at home, but I guess I would like to go Anywhere with my darling husband.

Main Course:
When was the last time you learned something new? I try to learn something new everyday!

Dessert:
Fill in the blank: I have _groceries_______ but I haven't __a menu_.

2 comments:

  1. I had a Mrs. Beasley doll too!!! I think I still do somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine had the fingers chewed by a certain brother of mine who had a chewing thing (Barbie legs, shirts etc) ha ha ha

    I liked her though, she said things like "Once, I was a little girl just like you."

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...