Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, September 7, 2007

Fall Reading Challenge


My dear sister in law, Miss Paula, at Gathering of Friends, is hosting a fall reading challenge.

Here is my list, that I have either already read, am currently reading, or plan to read before fall is over.

1. Mr. Darcy's Daughters by Elizabeth Aston (already read)
2.The Second Mrs. Darcy by Elizabeth Aston (already read)
3. Emma by Jane Austen (currently reading, great read!)
4. Summer by Karen Kingbury (currently reading)
5. Jimmy by Robert Witlow

I will probably add to the list as the weeks go on, but this is a start!

If you are interested in joining her reading challenge, hop over to www.gatheringoffriends.blogspot.com and sign up!

Happy Reading!


I have read a lot this summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...