Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Miss Paula!

Friday was my sweet sister in law's bday. We missed it completely. We thought about her, planned to call, but with all our activity lately we missed our opportunity.

So I thought I would take this opportunity to wish her Happiest Birthday!

I will now sing her the birthday song we used to sing in church, remember Paula?

"To God we all Praise,
For our happy birthdays,
Who has blessed us, and kept us, and guided our ways!
Happy Birthday, God Bless you, happy birthday to you,
May the Lord bless and keep you another year through!

We love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...