Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Fun Post

My nephew Evan has a blog and has a fun post about the unofficial driving rules in L.A. County, in California! You can find that post at http://www.theewilliam.blogspot.com/ , the post is called "I was looking around". (I know there is a way to link this but I don't know how yet!)

Having grown up in Southern California, I pride myself on being able to drive anywhere. Here in PA we have a huge problem with out of state drivers, who if someone is doing something dumb you know they are from 1 of 2 states. They come to PA to shop because their taxes are high, and they love to take ridiculous shots of the Amish! Anyway I digress.

My main issue these days with drivers is:

1. When you are backing out of a parking space, there having been no moving vehicles behind you, and all of the sudden you have to slam the brakes because some person driving a car thinks they can drive behind you before you get all the way out of your space! Do these people not know that they do not have the right of way??????

Ahhhhh, I feel better now. See what your started Evan!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the ol' Road Rage!!! It is mainly women who are the agressive driver's.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...