Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Time to Decorate!


I will be busy today putting up our Christmas decorations! I love this time of year. My dear husband will be headed to cut down our tree, with various children in tow. We already tagged it a few weeks ago.
I have garlands to hang on my picket fencing and arch this year also. I will post pictures when I am done!


(I also am on phone duty as we are selling our dog's puppies. They are seven weeks old now and ready to go. We had them vet checked, wormed and they have had their 1st shots. They will make wonderful Christmas presents!)



2 comments:

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...