Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, November 24, 2007

New Blogger

Last year, my nephew Ryan got married. His wife is one of the sweetest people I know. She is kind and caring, she married my nephew after all!!!!

Anyway, she has started her own blog. Her blogs' name is "Renewed in Him", and you can find the link on my sidebar. Her mom is the Tina on my pink breast cancer ribbon, and with the family going through so much and learning so much, she felt like she wanted to begin a blog to share what she has learned.

So, if you get a chance, visit her blog and say Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...