We are experiencing a Nor'easter today. Even the dogs didn't want to stay out long this morning. Signs that spring is on the way have been around, but March has come in like a lion!
I am taking The Inspired Room 's Melissa up on her challenge to write a list of things we are looking forward to about Spring.
So without further ado, my list:
1. Blue sky and sunshine.
2. Signs of life in my gardens.
4. My husband will be home recovering from hip replacement and it will be a treat to have him around so much!
5. We will be finishing up school for the year.
6. Being able to go outside without a coat.
8. Getting our veggie garden laid out!
10. Little girls in sweet pink Easter dresses.
11. Lots of family birthdays!
12. Our homeschool convention, so much fun!
13. Airing out the house after winter....love it.
What are you looking forward to?