Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Playing With My New Camera

 Sarah sleeping away in my bed the other evening while I was reading...


 My favorite lantern - it makes it's way around the house - currently on my desk.


 I rearranged my room this week and I am enjoying it very much.  This is a photo of my new camera.  Panasonic Lumix with a Leica lens...


 I was reading a few favorite bloggers...Melissa, my niece


And Rosie, my friend.

Today it snowed a bit, very soft, light snow...

 My lamppost in all it's Christmas finery...


 and the garland, lights and bows.  These will stay up for a while, even though the tree came down today.


 In my bathroom...
 Holly over the kitchen table...


 Sarah's new walking stick...


 Maxx asleep on my bed...


 Festive garland and lights over our bed...


 Greetings from friends far away...


I am enjoying learning to use the camera.  Thanks for letting me try it out on you!

4 comments:

  1. You're doing great! Are you getting anything ELSE done (haha)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh keep right on going. You're doing so well. Have you found all your settings yet? I imagine that there are gazillion. Love the one of sleeping Sarah. Do you always put the children to sleep with your reading? Love the decorated bed and the cottage with snow falling gently. It's that wonderful snow globe effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're off to a great start with the new camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking over your posts for the last week or so. It sounds like you had a great time in New York and also a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy your new camera. You're doing a great job.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...