Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Road Trip


I'm headed out in the morning with my mom and dad for a five day trip to Michigan.  Your prayers are appreciated for safe travels, and that we would be a blessing to our family.

If all goes according to plan, I'll get to see Karen and Kathy on Monday for lunch!  Yay!

I finished the scarf I made out of that beautiful peacock colored yarn

and I started one in Navy blue!  I'm taking it along on my trip, but won't work on it on the road much, as I am hoping to do a lot of the driving.

Have a great weekend!  I hope I can post from Michigan, but I won't have a computer, so I'll have to try it from my phone.  

Take care everyone!

11 comments:

  1. I will certainly be praying for you as you travel!! Safe and happy travels to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Lord, bless the journey which I undertake, that it may profit the health of my soul and body; that I may reach its end; and that, returning safe and sound, I may find all at home in good health. Do thou guard, guide, and preserve us. Amen.” (I prayed this in another "voice" for you, my friend. ♥ )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels🙏🏼. Enjoy! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe travels, Deanna! Hope you have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for safe travel, and being a blessings, as I know you will be! Enjoy meeting Kathy and Karen!
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. 🍁Safe travels! You will definitely be a blessing to your family. Hope there’s lots of beautiful foliage, too. Have a good time of fellowship meeting Kathy and Karen. I’m jealous and so happy for all of you! The scarf is a very pretty pattern with a beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful color for the scarf. Love your new header! Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a safe and wonderful trip! What a blessing to travel with your parents! Hopefully you get to see lots of fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a safe and wonderful trip! What a blessing to travel with your parents! Hopefully you get to see lots of fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Safe travels...pretty yarn. Thinking of you on this journey...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...