Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Scenes From My Morning Drive {Out and About}




It's a beautiful morning in Lancaster County.

I took Sarah to work this morning, as I need our van later to run errands.  She's always in charge of the music, and some mornings its mellower than others. {grin}  This morning we had rousing music and we sang the whole way!  It makes heading out the door at 6:20 so much fun!

I cleaned out my downstairs pantry yesterday, with Kyle's help, and I'll show you that tomorrow.  I need to do the upstairs pantry cabinet, so if I get that done today, I'll show you that tomorrow as well!

I hope the sun is shining where you are today!


2 comments:

  1. We're driving out tomorrow to celebrate my birthday and get a FREE meal! Also do some shopping, I've checked the dates on my dried spices and need to buy some fresh ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in such a beautiful area!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...