Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Update

Remember when I showed you the hardware I bought for my kitchen cabinets?






On Saturday, Tim installed them for me!  Ignore the extra coffee pods box and other clutter.






I also had bought a black wrought iron towel hook, and used the Rub 'n Buff on it.  Tim hung that for me, too!



I only plan to have cute towels here for drying hands or dishes.  No old ragged towels!

 I am so happy to have this project done!  It is not in the budget to remodel my home, but I can do small 'refreshes' (is that a word?) to make it feel updated and fresh!

Here is where I got my hardware, in case you wondered.




11 comments:

  1. Lots of good ideas here!

    I am doing DIY projects this summer. I may take some of your ideas! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great Deanna...I love updating little things that can make a huge impact! I know you're going to enjoy your new kitchen look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! I know you are enjoying the change to your cabinets and a nice towel hook! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love "refreshes" ! They not only freshen the house, they freshen the spirit of the homemaker! There is plenty we can do while waiting on the budget for big projects. Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so nice, Deanna. Little things make a great big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even little changes can make a world of difference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes the little things make a big difference! Love seeing your home! I spy those white lights in the hall! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little things do make a difference, as Vee said. They look and your kitchen is now "updated."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, they look a lot more expensive than it turns out they are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look very good. I love changing things up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are so pretty and you've got to love a handy husband! We're doing a little bit of refreshing around here, too. Sometimes tiny changes is all it takes to get a whole new look. Enjoy your pretty new view.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...