Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, August 3, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer:
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you? 9

Soup:
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud? My little son's enjoyment of playing "five up high, five down low, five in the middle, you're too slow!"

Salad:
Who is your favorite cartoon character? Love the Veggie Tales (can't pick just one), and I do like Snoopy!

Main Course:
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had. Mike Sullivan at New Tribes Bible Institute - he was a naturally funny guy, and made class very interesting and enjoyable!

Dessert:
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe - that Christians, who walk closely with the Lord, can inpact our culture!

2 comments:

  1. Precious Moments was one of your favorites. I think that counts since they have a coloring book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I didn't think about that! I still have mine, they are just packed in boxes because I don't have a place to display them!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...