Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Kids at Work

What a change today is from our usual routine. My three oldest are all at work. It feels weird!

Now mind you, it is great that the oldest is off to work, he has graduated and is a working man now. But my girls, hmmm. They are working for the rest of the season at a local corn maze. It will only be a few days a week, and maybe even one day a week, once our homeschool group starts. One of the fun things about homeschooling is the flexibility in their schedules.

So, I am home with my little ones, and missing my daughters, who are great company and helpers to me, and wonderful sister friends to their little sisters and brother. The little ones are really missing their sisters, and I will need to be creative this afternoon to give them some distraction. Evenings will be fun when we pick them up, and Daddy is home when we get back!

I will have to plan something fun for this evening to celebrate their first day. Oh, grandma! What is temperature of the pool water????

2 comments:

  1. I wish we had a pool today. Where is N8 working?

    I went and helped Ryan with his classroom today. Then everyone is coming here for dinner. I have a roast in the crock pot. Evan has a meeting and Katie has VBS though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate is at Isaac's - a resturant. He is a waiter and he likes it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...