Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Things To Do Today...

 I have started our yearly 'boost our immune system' routine.  Lots of vitamin C  from natural sources....


 Extra boost from nature...


 Rachel and Sarah have colds, so they will be resting, drinking lots of fluids, listening to Jonathan Park...playing quietly...they both will get some fresh air and sunshine, too.


 My little man is busy at play already, with his trains....I appreciate that he can stick with something for long periods and occupy himself....especially since his sisters are still sleeping...


 More laundry to fold...it is never ending around here!


I am finishing a skirt for me today, and making one for Lindsay...the polka dot fabric is left over from an different project.  I think Emily was going to possibly use it last night when she  designed and made a really cool bag...it has 3 different fabrics and you can reverse the bag to each pattern.  Very clever....We are getting ready to post it on her blog so you can check here to see the whole thing.  Here is a preview:



She continually amazes me with her ability to think up a design and the do it without a pattern etc....She is a clever girl!


Lindsay is giving a riding lesson right now, later Emily will be off to work and then Lindsay is going over to ride with some others at the maze.  She and my Dad will be taking Sandy over in the trailer...this is the last day for the maze for this season!  I am doing a happy dance about that. 


I hope you have a wonderful day!



 

3 comments:

  1. Have a good weekend! Hope the girls feel better soon.

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that Rachel and Sarah feel well soon. Make sure to show us a photo of the finished skirts. I saw Emily's bag, and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma's bag is very cool! She is a very creative girl!

    Lindsay is so very excited about the horse event. I enjoyed seeing the enthusiasm on her face when she talked about it last evening.

    Hoping Rachel and Sarah are soon all back to their perky selves.

    Finally, I am so happy for you that you were able to work on your skirt. Sewing for you is like making candles for me.....so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...