Several factors were in play:
1. When I sat down to post - everything I had thought of posting about completely left my mind.
2. The kids use my laptop for their math during the week. This would usually be the perfect time for me to blog. Also once they are done we are doing science or something.
3. Having spring like weather has lead to more outside time. We put the cover on the gazebo on the deck, have been working on our garden.
4. Tim is on day shift right now and that means that he is home in the evenings. We kind of like doing stuff together, so I am trying to not have my nose in my laptop!
5. We are working at rearranging things for when my parents move in. They will live in the Lindsay and Emma's room (which is the master suite) and the girls will move to the basement while the construction is happening.
So you see, I've been a bit distracted, but I miss you all. I've been trying to visit you all at the very least!
Here are some photos from today....
Early morning on the deck...
Sadie likes to keep you company...
I found these labels at Target. You can put them in your ink jet printer, but I just wrote on these. I may try playing with different font.
Sarah and I are enjoying this free app on my iPhone. You can make your photos look like sketches. She took this photo the other day.
This evening we had dinner with my friend Amy and her kids. It was impromptu and fun. She brought yummy pound cake, strawberries and whipped cream.
I have been riding my bike (stationary) everyday and find that I am looking forward to it.
So, that's about it...what have you been up to?