Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, September 22, 2014

Love Autumn

One of our calendars say today is the first official day of Autumn and the other says tomorrow.  I looked it up and it happens today but in the evening, so tomorrow is the first full day of Autumn.  Either way I say,


I'm so excited for my favorite Season!

Here is my list of things I LOVE about Autumn.

1. Changing leaves


2. Beautiful skies
3. That crisp chill in the air
4. Wearing boots
5. Purple Asters
6. Pumpkins
7. Cold Apple Cider
8. Shorter Days
9. Campfires


10. Candles
11. Sweaters
12. Pea Coats
13. Knit Hats
14. My Birthday!
15. Enjoying the Outdoors
16. Hot Chocolate
17. Flannel Sheets
18. Plaid Blankets

19. Scarves
20. Fall Foliage Trips

Photo - Lindsay Rabe Musser
21. Mums in the Garden
22. Knit Gloves
23. Warm Socks
24. Warm Mulled Cider
25. Family Photo Shoots




Now it's your turn to share!  What are some of your favorite things about Autumn?

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love your list!

    For me, it's all about having the windows open. After having the air conditioning on since April-October ish, I relish having the windows open for as long as possible. Oh, and I can't forget to mention pumpkin spiced iced coffee, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well first, I just flat love that photo with the bike and the blankets. That might be one of my favorite "wheel shots" that I have seen lately.

    Hmmm. My favorite things about autumn? Well, maybe I should make that an entire blog post of my own since I could yak about autumn all day.

    For a start?
    The feel of the weather. It's the only season of the year here where the humidity seems to behave.

    The color of the foliage
    pumpkins
    cotton
    hay bales




    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...