Things I LOVE About Autumn
If you've been around my blog for any length of time, you know I adore autumn. It's truly my favorite time of the year.
I thought I'd make a list of things that I LOVE about Autumn - here goes!
1. Cooler weather. I enjoy warm weather but not hot and humid weather, so I am always thankful for the autumn cool down!
2. Sweaters. I mostly wear cardigans, but I adore them.
3. Boots! Tall ones, booties, mid calf. I love them all!
4. Leaf color! This is the best thing about autumn!
5. Spending time outdoors. This is the season I spend the most time outside. I love to hike and walk in the autumn, too.
6. Changing out my bedding! After the summer weight coverlet, I love putting my comforter on my bed and snuggling in for a good nights sleep in a chilly room!
7. Pumpkin desserts.
8. Hot cocoa.
9. Campfires! We love to sit out under the stars by a beautiful campfire.
10. Taking a fall foliage trip. We've been to Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, the Adirondacks, and the northern tier here in Pennsylvania, including the PA Grand Canyon.
11. Lighting candles. I use candles year round in my home, but I especially love the warmth they add to an autumn evening.
12. Scarves. They are fun to wear, and add so much to an outfit.
13. Mums. I love to buy mums and add them to the outdoor atmosphere of our home.
14. Cozy evenings reading.
15. Knitting or crocheting.
16. Fall Fest! We host one every year! It includes hay rides, and games for the kids. Last year we showed A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving outdoors! We have candy tosses, hot cider, food and a big bonfire!
What things do you love about Autumn? Let's talk in the comments!
ps- As requested here is a link to cook a Perfect Turkey everytime. I've been doing this for years and it wonderful! Everyone who has done this slow roasting method loves it and uses it every year! It really helps have a relax Thanksgiving meal!