Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, June 22, 2017

What I've Been Doing This Week (Fun Report Ahead)

We had a very nice Father's Day.  Good food and fun, our friends arrived for the week, too, and we've been enjoying our time together.

 We had some rain, and it cut the humidity so I am a happy girl.  Beautiful sunny days, and blue skies with puffy clouds.  Perfect!

We attended a wonderful outdoor baby shower on Tuesday evening.  Lovely hydrangea from the garden, sweet gifts for the mama to be.


Yesterday, three friends and I, got together and had tea, at a lovely tea house.  It was an afternoon to share and encourage each other. 


The garden is growing beautifully!




Tonight we get to go see Jonah at Sight and Sound, thanks to the generosity of friends who get free tickets!  Thanks Warren and Becky!

I never intended to not blog this week, but its been busy, we had some computer issues and I am just enjoying my dear, dear friends.

Tomorrow our friends leave, so I'll be back on the blogging track.  I hope you are all well, and I'll get back around to your blogs soon.


8 comments:

  1. What a lovely week. I love that tea cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the flowers, the rain is good for them. We had rain all week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of summer fun in your world. We are busy, too. School is ending, prom, ceremonies, etc. I had planned to blog and read, too, but it hasn't happened. Enjoy the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need for apologies! Sounds like your life has been filled with good things and why not accept those gifts as they come? Enjoy Jonah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A blogging break can be good--especially for more time to focus on good times and good friends! Your garden looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone needs a break from blogging now and then. I am glad that you have enjoyed your time away. Sounds like a great week to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summer is the perfect time to blog less and live more!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...