I like the idea of posting Five things on Friday, so I am going to keep with it for a while.
This week is all about Five things that happened since last Friday.
1. Rachel and I went to see Seussical performed by a local theater group and we enjoyed it so much!
Bonus - Rachel works with the Cat in the Hat!
2. Our chickens are laying very well this year.
We keep old egg cartons, so we can store the eggs easier and it makes it easier to share eggs with friends. These five dozen didn't count the eggs in a bowl on the counter.
3. Tim and I went to a company dinner with our friends' business that he does subcontracting work for. It was held at the historic Marshalton Inn. It was a lovely place, Colonial in style. Cheryl, you would love the interior of this place!
4. I got to have a fun lunch out with these people this week!
They are all introverts, so I have to take photos of them before they catch me or I get the look that Tim is giving me in this photo! LOL!
5. I'm really enjoying the plants I bought at Aldi last Friday! They were $5.99 each. They are making our cottage look happier, with all the lovely green!
I'm desperate to repaint my kitchen cabinets and Tim has an inspection and then going to help our friend move back to his own apartment on Saturday, so I may buy paint today and try to get those cabinets done tomorrow! It won't be as big a task as when I took them from wood to Old White. I'll be doing a brighter white this time but still haven't decided what color exactly yet.
Do you have favorite white paint colors? Please share them with me! We'll chat in the comments!