Today I am preparing my house to host a Minecraft Day tomorrow. This means four people with computers will take over my livingroom/kitchen to play minecraft all day. They'll have fun but it will be loud, so I'm thinking of a place of escape!
1. Did I ever show you the necklace Emma made me? All my grands names in order, but I'll have to get a bigger one in June, when Nate and Kay's baby arrives!
2. I bought this darling mailbox before Christmas at Hobby Lobby. It was 50% off! I've been wanting a cute mail box for year now. I just need to decide if I'm going to hang it inside or use it outside the house in some way!
3. I bought this cute pillow with black and white buffalo check on it before Thanksgiving and I'm still using it. Its always in season to be Thankful, right?
4. Happy Accident - This crate was returned after being used for a wedding, and when Kyle and I cleared the deck this week, I stuck the lanterns on the crate. I actually like the way they look there and just might keep it for a while, though I did put that handle down!
5. Yesterday at Christmas Tree Shops I found these string lights in the clearance section. They are normally $9.99 a package! I bought three! There are 10 lights per string. I know right where I am planning to use them, and I'll show you next week!