Friday Five - Deck Plants Edition
This five is about potted plants on my deck, and one plant growing up around the deck.
1. My parents bought Sarah a mini rose bush for her graduation. She put it out on the deck and it began to not do well. We deadheaded it and watered, and God has been watering it, and today I noticed a lovely bud and more on the way!
2. Lorrie had asked me if these Dianthus had the lovely fragrance that many of them have. I checked this morning and the answer is no. They are very pretty flowers with ruffled edges and dark coloring with white edges, but no real fragrance.
3. My sweet little cherry tomato plant is flourishing and ripening up one by one. I've already harvested about 8 tomatoes from this plant. And yes, they are very small tomatoes!
3. I shared my Rudbeckia Golden Glow on Instagram this week. She is such a lovely flower, and they grow tall so they are perfect around my deck!
5. The only problem is that when it rains hard, they have a tendency to get knocked over. I'll need to go out and tie them up to the deck railing.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!