Friday, July 19, 2019
It's a random five this week!
1. The September issue of Victoria magazine arrived yesterday! Its the British issue and many of the articles are on Scotland. It was glorious to sip a cuppa yesterday and enjoy the beauty in this magazine.
2. I had to run some errands on Wednesday, including getting new front tires on the van, and a stop at a local dairy for milk. This was my view on the way home.
3. A few weeks ago, I found this sign in the Dollar Spot at Target. I always look through this section because there is hidden treasure in there at times. It looks cute in my kitchen.
4. With the high heat, humidity, and rain we've been experiencing this week, I was not surprised that it was foggy this morning.
5. I sent my mom this photo of me laying on the Physical Therapy table with heat on my hips and lower back. Its the best feeling. I hate when the timer goes off!
I hope you have a lovely weekend. We certainly will. Rachel comes home tomorrow for a two week break! My brother's family will be arriving this week too, and we'll be celebrating my parents 60th anniversary next weekend!
I hope that those of you in the excessive heat warning areas (like we are in) stay cool. Check on your neighbors, drink plenty of fluids. If you don't have air conditioning, find places to hang out that do - cafes, libraries, shopping centers.
Take good care friends!
some of the petals from my roses How was your weekend? Ours was quiet. Tim and I ran an errand together on Saturday that required a bit of...
It's been an interesting week, hasn't it? The panic and buying out of water and tp is disturbing. This virus is very contagious ...
I really appreciated all the wonderful comments on my blog in the last few weeks, especially the personal ones. You're all so very kin...