Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Blog Award


My Niece (in law) has given me this award. Alicia said, "she a wonderful lady who follows the Lord and loves her family dearly. As I read her blog, I can see her tenderness and unconditional love that she displayes for her family. I think she deserves this award today!"
I am honored. Her words were especially sweet. Alicia has a great blog "Renewed in Him", as do my sister in law at "Gathering of Friends", and Becky at "Hospitality Lane." However they all have recently received this award.
So I am going to give this award to Melissa at "Elijah's Adventures", and Sarah at "ellie skees", and haus frau at "lulas hardt." These blogs all encourage me and challenge me in my faith, and in my work as a wife and mother.
Thanks again Alicia and thanks to everyone who reads my blog. The blogosphere can be a scary place, I suppose, but I have also found it to be full of wonderful people!

3 comments:

  1. i'm humbled by your thoughtfulness, mrsRabe.
    thank you.
    (((hug)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are wonderful Siesta's in blogger world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have to accept it again, my dear friend.
    You don't have to make a big deal if you don't want to but I wanted you to know that you are an excellent friend!
    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...