Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pray for Wisdom

Photo courtesy of http://www.allposters.com/
I am in need of wisdom. There are several areas that wisdom is needed for. One is in dealing with one of our children. The other is several issues with students at our homeschool co-op.
I am the leader of the co-op and I am especially sensitive in dealing with difficult children. I understand what the parents are going through. However, we cannot let these issues go with out dealing with them in an appropriate way. We don't want to hurt or offend parents, but difficult children always find others to influence. It leads to other issues, and students who are frustrated in their classes because of the attitudes of others....
The committee is meeting today to discuss all of this. Please pray with me for unity, wisdom and clear, well thought out solutions that will honor the Lord. That is our whole goal for the group!
Thanks friends!

6 comments:

  1. I will pray today for you and the committee. One that God will give you a clear answer, one that will bring Him Glory. And for the ones that are being dishonoring at co-op and at home!

    The ones that are troublesome at co-op, I suggest that you pray for each one by name, that the Lord would give you wisdom for each child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will also pray for you today! I know having tough students is very hard and quite challenging. Of course you have a different age group but just always go to the Lord in prayer! I also second Paula in that praying for each student individually will really help narrow in on problems that you are facing. God is good and will work through it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, I know exactly what you're facing, dear friend. You've read on my blog where I've asked for prayer for the same thing. The Lord is good and amazingly works all things out for His glory! Rest in Him and allow Him to work/speak/act through you, to His desired end. In Him you have strength for whatever situation you face at this time.

    I'm praying for you, as well as the students/parents involved.

    ((( hugs )))

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. You handled things very well, my dear Mrs. Rabe.

    We will continue praying and working together for this co-op and for your own child.

    Blessings,
    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is so good! He gave us unity, and clear direction.

    There are many hurting people and families. It breaks my heart. But God! He is able.

    Thank you all for your prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ***God is so good! He gave us unity, and clear direction.***

    Wonderful! He's so good, isn't He? :o)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...