Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A New Blogger

Last year through email, I meet a "long lost" cousin, or second cousin or something like that! All I know is that it has been fun to get to know her. Her grandmother, my Aunt Nancy, introduced us and said we had a lot in common. She was right.

Nicole is a believer, a wife to her high school sweetheart and a mom to 3 active and adorable kids. She homeschools her kids too! Oh, and they have a cute little dog named Hershey Kiss!

Nicole started a blog recently, called Life in Jesus. You can find it on my sidebar. I look forward to knowing her better as the years go by!

Welcome to the blogging world Nicole!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I am excited to see how this all works :) But I love to write and talk about the things God lays on my heart, so this seems like a place for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...