Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Five Things I Love

I have been tagged by Jan. I am not going to list the obvious, God, Tim, kids, family etc...so here is the rest of my loves!

1. I love to encourage women in their walk with the Lord, and in having a biblical worldview.

2. I love to plan events....weddings, teas, movie nights etc...if it requires ideas and pulling it together, I love it!

3. I love Royal Albert tea cups and teapots! I love to collect the pattern variations.

4. I love the area where we live. I am crazy for the beauty of the hills, trees, flowers, cornfields, stars at night...

5. I love History! Especially American History, but I love to see how God has been at work in the world since creation!

Now I am tagging:

Becky at Hospitality Lane, Miss Paula at Gathering of Friends, Alicia at Renewed In Him, Melissa at Elijah's Adventures, Nicole at Life in Jesus.

You now know more about me - scary isn't it?

3 comments:

  1. Its not scary...I love it!! I am with you on planning things, I love to plan too!!! I will do this tomorrow...I already posted one for today. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful!!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ~Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left my list on my blog today...
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

  I'm loving my deck flowers. Twice in the last few weeks, we've had frost overnight so we've had to bring the flowers into the ...