Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Few Busy Days Ahead

This will be my last post for a few days...

We are preparing to go to our states' home school convention this Friday and Saturday!  We look forward to it every year.  We love to see what's new, pick up new books to read, run into friends, volunteer, go to hear encouraging speakers....the list goes on and on.

My parents will be staying with the little ones, as they usually do, and making sure the animals get fed!  The kids don't know but Grandpa and Grandma are taking them to a toy train museum on Saturday!  They will love that!

Lindsay and Emily will go with us again this year.  We enjoy spending the days with them - they are wonderful young ladies!

I will post again on Monday!

Until then Happy Mother's Day to you all!

4 comments:

  1. I *love* HS Conferences! Ours is the end of July (the sizzling season) and even though we're finished homeschooling, I still go. Love. It. :o)

    Blessings on your time away...

    jAne
    http://tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ours is next weekend!

    We've missed the past 3(?-I think) due to conflicts with the regional quiz. I was so excited to realize I'd be able to go this year!

    Have a great time, be inspired, and find lots of good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great time and stay safe. sounds like fun.. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan on going next year! I can't wait! Have a wonderful time, Mrs. Rabe!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...