Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wisdom


I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.  For a bit of wisdom today, please read Brenda's blog for her Sunday Afternoon Tea post.  I always love to read her blog...her ponderings today were especially good.

Here is a taste;

The sandpaper days of life can easily rub away joy when one is not careful.  I have found when I live my life reacting to what each day brings and not taking the time for the reading of the Word and having a chat throughout the day with the Creator, then the world by default becomes more real than Him and my very soul can be overwhelmed with the affects of the Fall from Grace... Eden lost.

Thanks, Brenda.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that is good stuff! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna, it was great to meet you today! Looking forward to getting to know your family better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Brenda's Sunday Afternoon Teas. Isn't that quote worthy? "The sandpaper days of life..." My hubby and I were just discussing this this morning. So often we're living life as if we're on "red alert." No way to live at all!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...