Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, May 17, 2013

Home Keeping

One of the things I've struggled with in owning our business is the time it takes away from me being able to home keep.

For me the ability to rearrange furniture, clean the wood furniture, sew, bake bread etc, are a vital part of keeping home.  One that I miss very much.



Today I got to do it.  I made bread, and I made muffins for breakfast on Saturday morning.  The recipe is here. 

It was all delicious and a way to meet the needs of my family!

 

7 comments:

  1. The bread looks wonderful! Wish I could eat good old-fashion homemade bread, again. I cannot tolerate gluten : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I wanted to say, I know what you mean about staying home and being a homemaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! Looks like you had a tasty day! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often get just so busy running that my home radar starts humming. Your pictures speak comfort to the hearts of homemakers everywhere.. and we understand.

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is only Friday. Your family can keep muffins until tomorrow? Wow. I am impressed. Glad that you had the opportunity to do the things you love. You are like the Proverbs 31 woman doing it all.



    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you could take a break. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy!! :-) Gosh, I haven't Made bread in so long....I need to do that! Oh...I am major jealous of your trip to England/Scotland! My hubby is of Scottish decent and we would LOVE to go! :-) hope you have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...