Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Time To Myself

Taking advantage of a half day to myself to putter....

 I used some Murphy's Oil Soap to clean our beautiful farm table...
 
 With no one but Sadie and I here I took time to mop the all the wood floors...
 
 I changed out the decor on the piano...

 and on the top of the bookcase...

 Finally filled up that huge empty space over the couch...
 
 Enjoying the sight of my bed airing out in the gorgeous breeze blowing through the window...

What are you doing this lovely Saturday?

7 comments:

  1. This was a good Deanna day.....Everything looks great!!

    I just spent an hour working on getting my music back in order....uggh. I should do that more often. Now off to practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love a puttering sort of day...and you accomplished a lot in yours!

    We have our five local grands (aged 2-10) here for the weekend, so I'd not exactly say I'm "puttering." I am having lots of fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a puttery day! It all looks so pretty, especially the piano area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a wonderful weekend here. I spent most of Saturday out in the garden, weeding, planting, and enjoying the sunshine. Puttering is so satisfying, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfect weekend:) LOVE having the windows open and the breeze blowing in! Reminds me of my childhood! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to putter!
    And that farmhouse table makes me sigh. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...