Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy Sunday!

The store did amazingly this week, especially yesterday!  Nothing like a store closing sale to bring out the shoppers.  Thanks for your encouragement and prayers for me!

Today Lindsay, Emily and a young man from our church named Ben are heading to South Carolina for a youth conference.  I am excited to see what the Lord has for them this week.  The girls and I'm sure Ben are tired from a long work week, and so I'm wondering if you'll pray with me for their safety as they travel.   They all will take turns driving so the 10 hour trip will be divided up nicely and they are all fun so they should have a great time!

God is so good, and I am thankful for His tender care!
 

5 comments:

  1. Hey, the comments are back! Thank you!

    Praying for safe travels for the girls and that the conference would be a blessing in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been praying today as I have thought of them. I'm sure they're going to have a great week!

    At least the store went out with a bang, huh?

    Love, love your blue jar with the hydrangeas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the store did well this week. Are you keeping the online shop open?
    I'm sure the girls are having a wonderful time at the conference and i'l be praying for safe travels for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because commenting is such a challenge here, I sometimes forget to return! So glad that the store sales went well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that the last day of the store sales went well. Kind of bitter-sweet....

    And that pic is GORGEOUS! It would make a lovely blog header. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...