Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, June 24, 2013

These Three




had a great trip down to their youth conference.

We had updates all along the way and photos of lots of eating in the car!

Thank you for your prayers for them.  They are all pretty special and at their young ages of 21, 19, and 19, they love Jesus and want to walk in His ways.

I'm excited to hear all He is going to do in their lives.  

I'm already missing the girls, and I have it on good authority Ben's family is missing him.  His little brother Asher loved doing FaceTime with them yesterday and kept saying "Let's call Ben."  He loved seeing them.  

What a blessing technology is!  


2 comments:

  1. Hooray! They had a safe trip and they are obviously having a ball! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they had loads of fun getting there!

    And off topic, thank you for switching back to this format....I really liked the other one, but when you switched from red to grey I could no longer find the comment button, to leave a comment. Silly me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...