Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Holiday Weekend!

July is here and its shaping up to be fun and busy!

This is the holiday weekend, and we have plans for grilling and fireworks, with friends here on Monday.  Then on Wednesday, my niece in love and her boys are arriving for a 2 week visit!

We have plans for swimming, visiting the zoo and Hershey's Chocolate World, exploring a creek, Valley Forge, besides lots of hanging out and the kids playing!  It's going to be awesome!

My friend found these great plates for me and I am looking forward to using them around the house!



What are your plans for July?

5 comments:

  1. Love these plates, looking forward to you showing how you use them! I am always looking for old dishes and planters at antique shops! Your July 4th celebration sounds wonderful, we will be having a quiet celebration, taking a break from all this canning and gardening, and projects at the farm!
    I enjoyed reading some of your previous posts, your Mom is a beautiful lady, I always enjoy reading of your daily life!
    Wishing you and most blessed and Happy 4th of July!
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to read about your lovely farewell visit with your friend-at-heart Amy, reflecting on the time you have invested together. It sounds like more "investing" time is in your near future. Enjoy your weekend and the visit with your family! Sounds like you have lots of fun things planned!

    Pretty plates...great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooooooh! Those plates are special! And plans for the 4th? VERY low key here. Just what we need :) (Yours sounds very fun, though. If someone would plan ours out ad make all the arrangements, I'd probably cooperate.....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your fourth and house guests!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! The first photo looks like pale yellow and blue to me. I was kind of disappointed to see it's actually white!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...