Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Autumn Decor At The Cottage

It's gloomy here this morning and we're expecting rain, so the light was challenging for some of these photos.

Fall wreath to greet you at the door



Some pillows - 


I found these sweet coppery candle holders at Christmas Tree Shops last week.  I put a string of battery operated lights inside.  I have this one on the black bookcase my the kitchen door and another in the hallway.


This was a fun fall printable I found for free last year on Pinterest.


Fun sign hanging in the hallway by the guest bathroom.

Floral arrangement at the entrance to the hallway.

With these added to our decor yesterday, I'm done with my fall decorating.  If you want to see my ceramic pumpkins you can click on the highlighted words.  When I read through that post I realized it doesn't show all of my pumpkins, so I may need to do another post.

We are still using the a/c off and on to deal with the humidity.  But we've had a taste of fall weather and hopefully with the leaves beginning to turn we will settle in to autumn soon!

8 comments:

  1. Very sweet and perfect for your sweet cottage Deanna...have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, Deanna! Those pillows are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More rain? Good heavens! I don’t know how you’re coping so cheerfully, but I suspect that your cozy home, good books, family, and Jesus keeps you sane. Still, I am praying for some gorgeous high weather days...🍁 I am looking for an autumn wreath today...hope that I can find one that cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty ideas. We just don't decorate for Autumn here so its lovely to see the pretty things that people are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed seeing your autumnal decorations. Very cozy and charming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Fall decorations around your home. A/C is still on at our house, but cooler weather is coming VERY soon, I can't wait:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I need a new wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Autumn look at your cottage! So warm and welcoming...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...