Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Road Trip


Mom and I had a road trip to BWI yesterday to pick up my sister in law, Paula who is visiting from California.  She came in to beautiful weather, with blue autumn skies and sunshine!

We had dinner out last night in Oxford, Pennsylvania at the Sawmill Grill.  It was delicious and we enjoyed hearing about Paula's trip to Kenya this summer with Robert (my brother) and other people from their church.

Today, she and my mom and I are headed to Lititz to shop at Pebbles and Lace and the Wilbur Chocolates store.  I may be able to talk them into a quick trip up to the Clay bookstore as well!  And while we are so close maybe we'll drive through Middle Creek Wildlife Management area and see the trees.  Sounds like a plan.

Have a good day!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun ladies day out! I enjoyed browsing the bookstore and looking at their paper ephemera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to meet your mom and sister! No better fun than with family! I hope you see some pretty fall foliage! And I hope you take pictures of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun for you all! You could talk me into a bookstore trip any time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you.Some of my favorite places to visit.Pebbles and Lace and Miss Becky are so precious.Enjoy your time you beautiful ladies. I just love how your Mom is often with you.Blessings,Dawn E.Brown

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...