Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, November 9, 2018

Friday Five

Several people mentioned they'd love to see photos of the wedding that I helped to set up last Friday.

My friend Susan is a wonderful florist and I've learned so much from her.  I helped set the tables (we did the tablecloths, napkins, and plates.  The caterer did the glassware and flatware), I helped by putting greens, flowers, and candles on the window sills, I did the greens and flowers down the head table.  I did not do the centerpieces, or the arrangements on the head tables.  Nor did I do those beautiful chandeliers!






It was fun to help make this space beautiful for the couple that got married.

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love weddings! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant. Beautiful photos. Thanks for letting us see too!

    Happy weekend.
    Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really lovely with fall colors! Dotsie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all beautiful!! It must have been fun to work on this!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...