Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, September 1, 2008

Prayer For The Gulf Coast

We have dear friends who are serving the Lord with TouchGlobal through the EFCA, in Louisiana doing reconstruction work in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. This weekend they evacuated to Florida and the men of the crisis response team will head back to Louisiana tomorrow morning to get started on everything that will need to be done this time.

Alot of the relief work being done in Louisiana is by faith based groups such as TouchGlobal. Here are some photos from their blog, of the aftermath of Katrina.




Pray for them all.

3 comments:

  1. We are praying for these friends.

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be missing these girls and their Momma in Choir this year!

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard today from my friends. I do know Geraldo is crazy standing on the levies!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...