Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Sweet Surprise


Besides my Dad's birthday yesterday, we had a sweet surprise in our barn...


Two sweet kittens, bob-tails, one male and one female.



We have seen a stray bobtail just this color hanging around.  But she was a no show yesterday.  



We began to feed them and they slept by Lindsay's bed last night.  (The photos aren't great because I was shooting them in the dark in the bedroom)




Dad had a nice surprise last night too...
What do you get the man who has everything he wants?


You get him the one thing he doesn't yet have.




His own GPS!


Here are our May birthday people, Dad is the 5th, Mom the 15th, Nate's is the 24th, and Rachel's is the 31st!


We are off this afternoon to help set up for our state's homeschool convention.  Tomorrow and Saturday we will be at the convention and then Sunday is Mother's Day!  I may not be able to post much over the weekend, but I will be back on Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Awww! So sweet!! I love the "birthday people" picture! Well I love all the pictures but I really like Rachel's face in the birthday picture. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA BOB!!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the convention! I know you will. I agree with Chelsea that the Birthday Picture is great.

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kittens!! How fun! And the dinner out looked fun too!
    May is busy birthday month for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your Dad! That's a great present! I'm going to get my husband one for Father's Day. The kitties are just so sweet!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gift to have so many family members close by. what fun to have so many birthdays in the same month!

    jAne

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...