Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, May 20, 2010

We're Off To See The Wizard....

www.allposters.com

The 'eyeball wizard' that is!

Time for our yearly check ups.  We really like our Optometrist.  He is funny - he convinced our friend's sons that he was actually a dentist filling in for the eye doctor!  That still makes me laugh!

I think my prescription has changed - hopefully for the better.  For some reason, last year, after warning me for years that I was going to need bifocals, my prescription improved.  Apparently my astigmatism flattened out some. 

So we shall see.  The kids all have their dad's great eye sight, though he is now using readers.  Our kids who have worn or do wear glasses only have had them for focusing muscle issues.  The year Emily didn't need them anymore was a sad year for her!  She wanted new ones!  Poor girl.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! Who ever heard of enjoying an eye exam? Maybe we should go to your Doc.

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eye Dr. is definitely more fun than the dreaded dentist. Hope you will all be seeing great.

    I was going to try leaving my comment on yesterday's post as per your request, but I noticed that it is listed with the other comments that have been left, so I guess you managed to get it working:)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...