Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Setting The Tone

I have been enjoying the {31 Days to} posts on several blogs but my favorite is called {31 Days to Make a House a Home}, on  Cheryl's lovely blog "Thinking About Home."  I don't remember where I came upon Cheryl's blog - perhaps through Vee or perhaps Debbie.  However I found it, I am so thankful that I did.

Cheryl has a wonderful way of saying the things that I feel but somehow can't put it into words.

This post caught my heart this week as it is one that I feel very strongly about - Set the Tone. 

If you get the chance to read through this whole series you will be so glad you did.  I know that I am.

5 comments:

  1. I did read that blog and was planning to leave a comment. She's been doing a lot of lovely writing with not enough traffic. Thanks for linking to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna, I (humbly) thank you for your glowing recommendation. Only by His grace do I have anything at all to share...and so it is by His grace if anyone is helped or encouraged.
    I am so glad that we have met, here in cyberspace where the world is made smaller. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. setting the tone .. yes. will go and read the linked article but first will say that this morning rocky said something and i *corrected* him then stopped (like a deer in the headlights) and realized that my correction wasn't necessary, immediately apologized, to which rocky started laughing..then i started laughing...and all was well. my apology and his forgiveness and laughter went long to set our tone for the day. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a really nice blog, thanks for pointing us to it. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I am going to be checking out this blog, sounds awesome. I found ya blog hopping around and I'm officially following your creative space here.. Very lovely..I wanted to know if you would like to join in on my project..? Project PINK.. Painting the blog world PINK for a day.. Breast Cancer Awareness on Oct 3oth..!! Over 40 blogs so far are in.. Please check it out - it'll mean SO MUCH to me.. Wishing you a lovely weekend..http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/10/paint-your-blog-pink-awareness-faith.html

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...