Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Blast From The Past!


Emma messaged me last night wanting the link to this video they made about 5 years ago.  Tim and I had been away a few days for our anniversary, and they decided to make this little movie for us.




Untitled from Deanna Rabe on Vimeo.


Can you tell we had recently watched Brigadoon?  

Oh this makes me laugh so much seeing each personality!  Can you tell they have no jigging experience? Lol!

Love this so much!

5 comments:

  1. That was wonderful!! It is beautiful there. I love the part where your daughter is going to jump out of the tree and then reconsiders and goes to the lower branch. All I could think was, "Oh good, mom and dad don't have to rush back because of a broken leg!" Thanks for sharing. Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! They were so little! No wonder you love it. Hope that they do even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY enjoyed the video:) It made me want to skip and dance! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...