Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Lovely Weekend

We spent Friday and Saturday at our state homeschool convention.  This is a big convention, I think the largest, not for profit convention in the states.

We had a good time, heard some excellent speakers, enjoyed meeting up with friends, bought lots of books for next year.  

On our way home, we stopped by our nieces' house so Tim could check out their lawn mower.  We sat outside, as it was so beautiful, and I enjoyed looking at their beautiful tree.

I wasn't the only one who enjoyed it.  Sarah climbed up right away.
 She loved being in the pink flowered tree with her pink shirt and shoes on.  Beauty gives her great delight.


 Spring brings its own delights and one of them is piles of pink petals on the ground!


The weather was just about perfect, and I enjoyed some time just relaxing, looking at this view.

 We are tired tonight but our hearts are full and we are encouraged.

I hope you all have a lovely Mother's Day tomorrow!



2 comments:

  1. I hope that you are enjoying a beautiful Mother's Day! My grands told me that their number 1 gift to their mom was to come visit me. Ha! Cracks me up. I know that your children are honoring you well! Wish your mom a wonderful day for me, too!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...