Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, May 18, 2015

Home Keeping: Changing The Bed Linens

I love a nicely made bed, and if it is pretty, so much the better!






I love adding white on my bed when the weather turns warmer.  The comforter goes to storage until Autumn, and I bring out lighter bedding.    I have an older matelassé, that I now use as a cover on the couch in my bedrooms' sitting area.  I was in need of something new, and I found this beautiful quilted coverlet at Christmas Tree Shops.  It was $29.95, can you believe it?!

Do you make changes to your rooms seasonally?  



In other news....


Emma is on her way back to South Carolina today.  Prayers for a safe journey are appreciated.


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty coverlet. Are you still loving the yellow and red combo? It sure is easy on the eyes. Traveling mercies for Emma and for coming home in a few short weeks, too. A school year does fly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful bed ! I love a pretty bed and pretty dinning room table ! Prayers for Emma !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the new coverlet (perfect for summer!)...and I am loving the price! (Christmas Tree Shops is the bomb!)

    Prayers for Emma as she makes her way to South Carolina...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like a change and just switched ours out for the summer. Yours is pretty! Great find,

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...