Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, July 13, 2015

English Country Dancing

I've mentioned before that I taught the kids and some adults at church to do English Country Dancing.  Yesterday they wanted to dance again, so they cleared the chairs and danced after lunch.

I'm the caller and I tried to get video and some photos while calling.  That is why on the 'reel' dances the dancers are very close to the camera at first!













 Friends dancing together, siblings dancing together, moms dancing with sons, dads dancing with daughters, husbands and wives dancing with each other.  

Lots of fun!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks like great fun! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVED watching this! I can't get over those littlest ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am huffing and puffing. Great workout and wholesome fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it does look fun!
    Glad all had a super time of it!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look well taught! That little orange-shirted guy is quite skilled!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look like fun and a church has the room. (It would never be allowed at my church. Some churches are pretty strict.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone looks to be having a wonderful time!! Look at the smiles and the energy!! You are an enthusiastic group!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...