Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Four Generations


Today was a family day.  It was a day for newborn cousins to meet, 
 Isla (eye-la) and Klaire 

Sister in laws to hold each others babies

 Four Generations - my mom, my son, his daughter and me

 Another set of four - my mom, my daughter, her daughter and me

Big sister holding baby sister on the right, and cousin on the left!

Our nieces (Tim's brothers' girls) came over today to hold the babies.  This is the only photo I have of them.  Here Shelly is holding her first cousin, once removed.  Shelly then Skyped with her dad and mom in Africa and they got to see the babies, too!  So cool!

Tim always called Emma 'his little package.'  I love this photo of his package holding her package!

Family is a beautiful thing.

Grateful for everyone of them!

20 comments:

  1. What a great day. Love was all around.
    Hello Isla!
    Hello Klaire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all!!
    Hughug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! They are beautiful baby girls! I love the multi-generation pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, how sweet. They're both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Was so blessed to get to meet and hold baby Isla last evening. A growing family is a very good thing.....you are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. big smiles from me reading through and seeing the joy in all your faces..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deanna your family is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, snuggle wuggle phneqmpookie huggy...sorry, I have no idea what I am trying to say. That's all that would come out! ;-)

    Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful photos. Your arms will be full in the coming days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a beautiful family! What a blessed post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now why do I need a tissue? This is just so precious. Kamryn just looks so tickled holding both babies. They sure are all adorable grandchildren. Your family is blessed and a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Precious, precious family photos!! Sweet times of celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love seeing all the pictures of those sweet babies getting lots of lovin! :)
    So fun to see the 4 generation pictures.
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...