Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Fun Weekend

This weekend was filled with happy things.  

The girls and Kyle helped Tim take down a BIG dead oak tree on our property.  It will be wonderful firewood for this year.  After four or more days of rain, it was muddy out there.  They came in dirty and wet.  I know Tim was so thankful for their help.  




While they were doing that I did a bit of decluttering in my room/closet and then sewed these cute burp cloths for the babies that are due any day now!


Sarah and I had a little fun with Snapchat.  




I'm loving my booties that I bought at Target last month.  They are very versatile, I've worn them with jeans, skirts, and today with my black dress and tights with a colorful floral sweater.


We went out for the October birthdays today.  It was yummy and fun.




I took a selfie of me, but I thought it looked a bit weird.  Do you want to see it?

I think my nose looks funny.  Maybe because I have short arms and the angle is weird?  Who knows!

I hope you had a great weekend, too!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing beats family time together - work AND play!
    (And my nose always seems "funny" when I take selfies, too! Wonder if that's because it IS "funny"!?!?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hard work but happy to see that there were lots of folks helping! I think you look beautiful! Enjoy your day dear friend, big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...