Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, October 27, 2016

My Day Is Off To A Great Start





One thing I have desired of the Lord,

That will I seek:

That I may dwell in the house of the Lord

All the days of my life,

To behold the beauty of the Lord,

And to inquire in His temple.

For in the time of trouble

He shall hide me in His pavilion;

In the secret place of His tabernacle

He shall hide me;

He shall set me high upon a rock.

Psalm 27:4 - 5


This was part of my morning reading, the whole Psalm and a few chapters of Romans.


Then I got a text with this pretty girlie in it!

Miss Isla


Great way to start my day!  Hope yours is just a good!

6 comments:

  1. That was absolutely a great start!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect way to start the day:). So cute! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little sweetheart has also brightened my day after walking up to snow on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll say! Isla looks so alert this wonderful morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a like button on this will do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the perfect way to start your day!
    Precious!
    What a blessing.

    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...