Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, October 21, 2016

Sneak Peek Of What I've Been Working On






The wedding is tomorrow, so today my crew and I set up the reception space. We filled cylinders with water and flower petals and floating candles, moved tables and wiped chairs and vacuumed.  We put on the tablecloths and napkins and flatware. We helped to hang curtains to hide the kitchen from the fellowship space where the reception is being held.  We pinned tulle on the chairs on the aisles and tomorrow I will add little pink sprays roses in little vials of water.

I made the bouquets today, and I'm pleased with them.  I also made two boutonnieres, that look great.



With the rest of the flowers I'll be putting together two floral arrangements in containers for the sanctuary.  

It all looks so pretty and I can't wait to show you.  

3 comments:

  1. How busy you've been with excellent results. May this day be blessed for the newlyweds again and for all who attend. And may all the last minute preps go well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am in love with these flowers....absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour of those roses is just beautiful! I`m sure all your preparations will have contributed to a lovely wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...