Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Welcome October!



The Princess of autumn, three years ago, welcoming October!

The photos are all of past October's.  We have had rain off and on since Thursday night.

I'm so happy that October is my birth month and that I share this month with Kayleigh (7th), my mother in law (31st), my brother in law (13th), and our new granddaughters who are due anytime now!


Our property is so beautiful in October!



I am in full agreement with Anne Shirley -



6 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous where you are!
    Here in SE Ga, the colors won't hit til Nov, I believe. Our own property, 6 acres of it, is mostly pine trees, so we have to travel for color, but it's so worth it! Happy Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have some autumn princesses for sure! Had forgotten that you were one, too. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!!! I love October. I also LOVE that post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to say I love that quote from Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy October to you!
    (The 1st was/is the anniversary of our engagement - one of the few dates I actually cannot forget...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Octobers are full of celebrations--and now there will be even more. The fall colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...